Travel, Family & More
I was born in 1998 in Fortaleza, Brazil 🇧🇷.
After graduating from High School, I decided I wanted to be an expert in building User Interfaces, so I set my mind on mastering web and mobile technologies.
I spent countless hours architecting, implementing and optimizing applications for the companies I worked for as well as evenings hacking side projects.
I've also always been excited about sharing what I know with others. When I was in sophomore in High School, I signed up to present about Git for some of my classmates and ever since I was a speaker at the many meetups I attended.
As I started working as a remote developer, in late 2017, besides exploring a lot more Brazil, I decided to travel and live a little around the world for a while – not staying for too long on any city.
In 2019, my wife and I moved to Prague, Czech Republic 🇨🇿.
Here are some random fun facts, unique things about me and activities I love:
- Mapping coffee shops around the city
- Going for a beer with my mates 🍻
- Trying some different activities (e.g., skydiving, scuba diving, and hiking) 🤘
- Capturing special moments with instant film 📷
- Listening to basically all genres of music I can think of 🎶
- Finding new places to watch the sunset 🌇
- Gathering friends and family by the beach
- Being #1 fan of my lovely wife, Jheniffer 💑
The rest is history!