full-stack engineer focused on client-side architecture into Swift and node.js indie, folk, synthwave, Brazilian funk listener craft brewing enthusiastic addicted to emojis and memes 🔝👌😂
✋ Hi folks! I'm just another constantly evolving full-stack developer draft who inhabits this world.
👥 I also try to help as much as I can Brazilian local communities like Dev I/O Foundation, Ionic Brazil, CocoaHeads Fortaleza, Lambda I/O Foundation, and many others!
📢 In addition to attending and organizing meetups and conferences, I really like to bring cool things to where I'm invited to speak; if you want to see some of my lectures, here they are.
💻 As I mentioned, I also love open source, if you'd like to stalk me on GitHub, don't ever hesitate.
🏢 Beakyn Company
🌎 New York City, USA (Remote)
📅 Sep 2017 – Present
📃 Working to grow the business and, mostly, help our clients meeting their business goals, without leaving quality aside in large-scale geographic data visualization platforms and assets curation systems.
👨💻 Mostly working with:
- React and Next.js
- React Native and iOS native development
- redux and related tooling (e.g. redux-saga, redux-act, reselect etc.)
- Webpack and bundle optimization techniques (prefetching, code splitting, common chunks, dynamic imports, service workers, web workers, compile-time optimization etc.)
- Map data plotting and analyzation tools (e.g. Mapbox GL, Turf.js, pbf etc.)
- Firebase services (Auth, Cloud Functions, Firestore etc.)
- Authentication, authorization and accounting infrastructure (mostly with Auth0 and node.js)
- Chat & Chatbots tooling (Intercom, Tokbox, Dialogflow etc.)
🏢 Apple Developer Academy
🌎 Fortaleza, Brazil
📅 Jan 2016 – Sep 2017
📃 I've been a macOS, iOS, watchOS, tvOS development intern with a Full-Stack development and User Interaction design background in the Apple Developer Academy – former Brazilian Education Program for iOS Developers (BEPiD) – which aims to grow iOS developers by training Swift/Objective-C and other technologies.
👨💻 Mostly working with:
- iOS frameworks and APIs (e.g. Foundation, UIKit, AutoLayout, CoreData, MapKit, CoreLocation, CoreMotion, Push Notifications etc.)
- watchOS frameworks and APIs (e.g. WatchKit, WatchConnectivity etc.)
- tvOS frameworks and APIs (e.g. UIKit, Focus Engine, TVMLKit etc.)
- Server-side Swift frameworks and APIs (e.g. Vapor)
- Unit and integration tests tools (e.g. XCTest, Quick, Nimble etc.)
- SpriteKit and other game development focused APIs (e.g. GameCenter)